Hands down the simplest IP phone system implementation without sacrificing reliability and features
The MiVoice Office (Formerly known as the 5000HX) is an IP technology based platform that supports a Digital/Hybrid solution. This means that you get all the newest technology without having to redo your network infrastructure, or run any new cables.
At only a 2U rack size, this versatile system provides a quick upgrade to the end of life Axxess system or any past TDM/Digital implementation. The MiVoice Office operates off solid state memory, which alleviates the risk of constant spinning hard disk failures. The system is very simple to operate, while still offering advanced functions to those that desire it.
The following are the features and benefits of the Mitel MiVoice Office we believe to be most beneficial for your day to day operations.
Dynamic Extension “Twinning” – Allows your’ desk and cell phone to ring at the same time whenever a called is made or transferred to your desk
- Customers can reach you no matter where you are
- One button switch from desk phone to cell phone and vice versa
- Caller ID of customer appears on your cell phone
- No need to ever give out personal cell phone numbers to customers
Unified Messaging – Receive your voicemails through your email client at your desk or through your smart phone
- One central access point for voicemails and emails
- No need to call into phone system to access voicemails
PRI Ready – Primary Rate Interface – Allows you to have 23 concurrent calls through one circuit with Caller ID, & DID’s (Direct Inward Dials)
- DID’s eliminate the need for extensions, as each user can have their own direct number to be reached at, bypassing the Auto Attendant if desired
Infrastructure Ready – If your business currently has a phone system installed, then you can support the Mitel MiVoice Office
- Can utilize current Digital/Analog Cat 3 cabling
- Easy Setup for Home/Remote Workers
- Simple “User Creation Wizard” – no need to know computer programming to modify your settings
- Easy transition from legacy Inter-Tel Axxess system
- Keep the same phones
- End users manipulate the system in the exact same fashion
Contact us, or fill out the form to the right, so we can see if the Mitel MiVoice Office is the right fit for you and your business.
- Check out Mitel’s Cloud offering MiCloud Business
- What Apps can I add to compliment my Mitel phone system?